We implement and manage all operational requirements and ensure regulatory obligations are met
Whether your objectives are reducing costs, improving your recycling rates, reviewing compliance with regulations or best practice, we can organise and manage the safe, compliant and ethical disposal or reclamation of every type of waste, anywhere in the UK.
We are an independent supplier of services – our role is to source the best possible solution to meet your requirements. We will give you what you need, without compromise, not limited by operational constraints. We have a nationwide portfolio of large and small approved local suppliers, carefully chosen for service excellence, value and flexibility and we ensure each supplier fully complies with the latest waste legislation and has the accreditations to guarantee your compliance and best practice. All your waste streams can be dealt with by us, freeing your management time and providing you with a single invoice supported by detailed management reporting.
- Internal containers
- Wheeled containers
- Rear end loader and front end loader services
- Open and enclosed skips
- Rolonof containers
- Compaction equipment and balers.
Waste Streams Collected
- Co-mingled recyclables
- Construction waste
- General waste
- Green waste
- Food waste.
- On and off site shredding.
Specialist/Hazardous Waste Collection
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid waste
- Clinical waste
- WEEE Batteries.
Total Waste Management Solutions
This service provides management and co-ordination of all your requirements through a single point of contact. Our team will design a best value solution and then implement and manage all of your operational requirements including invoicing systems, waste collection schedules, recycling services and reporting at each location to suit your needs.
If you produce many different waste streams at one particular site, we can provide a FREE site audit to identify the quantity of these waste streams and how they are managed on site. We are able to review your current services and identify ways of maximising efficiency and recycling targets as well identify possible cost savings.
- Best value solution designed to suit your needs
- We can implement and manage all of your operational requirements and ensure regulatory obligations are met
- A single point of contact and control for all of your waste services
- An extensive range of equipment and services can be provided to meet your requirements using our national network of reliable local service providers
- Our expertise ensures you benefit from a broader, fully tested and monitored service offering
- Dedicated Account Management team who will oversee and co-ordinate service delivery across all company sites
- We will ensure that continuous improvement, operational best practise and service levels are delivered against agreed targets.